At SimErgy, we offer five unique advantages as your ERM consultants:
- Practical Approach. We use an advanced yet practical approach that strikes an appropriate balance between robustness and simplicity.
- Ability to Quantify Strategic and Operational Risks. We provide you with the ability to quantify all types of risk – strategic, operational, and financial.
- Clear Definition of Risk Appetite. We help you clearly define your organization’s risk appetite, and quantify it in a way that it can be used in the risk governance process.
- Use of ERM in Decision Making. We help you integrate ERM information into routine decision making, including strategic planning, strategic and tactical decisions, and transactions.
- Buy-In. Our approach helps you build buy-in for the ERM program with key internal stakeholders – business segment leaders, executive management, board of directors, etc. – and external stakeholders, such as stock analysts and rating agencies.